We are looking for you as an Agile Back-End Developer who wants to join our team in Lugano. The ideal candidate we are looking for shares our passion for software development and believe, like us, in continuous improvement, technical excellence and the value of team work.
What we offer:
- You will work in a team of international experience that follows the main agile methodologies.
- Continuous education. Through material, conferences, dedicated daily time as well as continuous feedback from the team.
- An informal environment with self-managed teams organized in a flat way.
- Flexible hours and possibility of remote working (WFH allowed during CoViD-19) when compatible with projects’ and team’s needs.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of agile practices.
- 3+ years experience in back-end development. Knowledge of Java language.
- Good knowledge of the Spring framework and in particular of Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in design and implementation of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of software design, clean code, testing and refactoring. Strong knowledge of GoF and SOLID patterns.
- Knowledge of Kotlin or another JVM related language is appreciated.
- Appreciated knowledge of the main RDBMS (like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) and NoSQL databases (like MongoDB or DynamoDB).
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of dockers and containers in general.
- Knowledge of major Cloud Provider Vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) is appreciated.
If you think you are a good candidate you must send your detailed CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject of the message:
- Reference position CL-CH01
- The string ‘rkgerzr’ decrypted (rot13)
Other methods of application will not be taken into consideration
Our recruitment process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae and a possible cover letter
- An exercise to be resolved within a week
- A technical interview and a pair programming session (half day) with our team