We are looking for you as a Serverless Developer who wants to join our team in Lugano. The ideal candidate we are looking for shares our passion for software development and believe, like us, in continuous improvement, technical excellence and the value of teamwork.
What we offer:
- You will work in a team of international experience that follows the main agile methodologies.
- Continuous education. Through material, conferences, dedicated daily time as well as continuous feedback from the team.
- An informal environment with self-managed teams organized in a flat way.
- Flexible hours and possibility of remote working (WFH allowed during CoViD-19) when compatible with projects’ and team’s needs.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of agile practices.
- At least one year experience of FaaS and microservices development. Knowledge of Node.js and/or Python language.
- Knowledge of Serverless framework and/or Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
- Experience in native cloud development with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Strong experience in design and implementation of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of software design, clean code, testing and refactoring. Strong knowledge of GoF and SOLID patterns.
- Appreciated knowledge of the main RDBMS (like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) and NoSQL databases (like MongoDB or DynamoDB).
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of dockers and containers in general.
- Knowledge of major Cloud Provider Vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) is appreciated.
To submit your application, you must be a Swiss resident, or already meet the requirements to obtain a Swiss B or G permit.
If you think you are a good candidate you must send your detailed CV in PDF format to email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the message:
- Reference position CL-CH02
- The string ‘freireyrff’ decrypted (rot13)
Other methods of application will not be taken into consideration
Our recruitment process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae and a possible cover letter
- An exercise to be resolved within a week
- A technical interview and a pair programming session (half day) with our team