We are looking for you as a Cloud Engineer who wants to join our team in Lugano. The ideal candidate we are looking for shares our passion for software development and believe, like us, in continuous improvement, technical excellence and the value of teamwork.
What we offer:
- You will work in a team of international experience that follows the main agile methodologies.
- Continuous education. Through material, conferences, dedicated daily time as well as continuous feedback from the team.
- An informal environment with self-managed teams organized in a flat way.
- Flexible hours and possibility of remote working (WFH allowed during CoViD-19) when compatible with projects’ and team’s needs.
We are looking for someone that knows how-to:
- Design high-available, scalable, secure and resilient architectures using services from main Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Implement solutions reducing manual operations as possible, using Infrastructure as a Code approach
- Distributed architectures
- At least one between the main Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- At least one scripting language (Bash, Python, etc)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- A provisioning tool between CloudFormation and Terraform
- Software delivery tools (CI/CD)
- One or more configuration management tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Container (Docker) usage
- Basic knowledge of microservices
- Basic knowledge of Serverless and event-driven architectures (AWS Lambda)
To submit your application, you must be a Swiss resident, or already meet the requirements to obtain a Swiss B or G permit.
If you think you are a good candidate you must send your detailed CV in PDF format to email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the message:
- Reference position CL-CH03
- The string ‘nhgbzngvbavfgurjnl’ decrypted (rot13)
Other methods of application will not be taken into consideration
Our recruitment process includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae and a possible cover letter
- An exercise to be resolved within a week
- A technical interview and a pair programming session (half day) with our team