About the role
The cloud-native team in Lugano helps our customers to take advantage of the most advanced cloud technologies. We support them in migrating existing infrastructures by designing high-available, scalable, secure and resilient architectures using services from main Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure and GCP).
Working with highly technical and passionate technologists, you will have the opportunity to share with us the passion for software development, continuous improvement, technical excellence and the value of teamwork.
In addition, you will collaborate with teams across the Claranet group of businesses in ten countries.
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of distributed architectures.
- At least 3 years of working experience with one of the main Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- At least 3 years of working experience with one scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Basic knowledge of Networking.
- A provisioning tool like CloudFormation and/or Terraform.
- Software delivery tools (CI/CD).
- Good written and verbal English skills (B2 or higher).
In addition, the following are highly desirable:
- One or more configuration management tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Container (Docker) usage.
- Basic knowledge of microservices.
- Basic knowledge of serverless and event-driven architectures (AWS Lambda or similar).
What we offer
- You will work in a team of international experience that follows the main agile methodologies.
- Continuous education: through material, conferences, dedicated daily time as well as continuous feedback from the team.
- An informal environment with self-managed teams in a flat organizational structure.
- Flexible hours and hybrid work.
How to apply
By sending your application, you state that you are a Swiss resident or already meet the requirements to obtain a Swiss B or G permit.
Send your CV and cover letter in PDF format to
The subject of the email must be CL-CH07.
Other methods of application will not be taken into consideration.
The hiring process
Our hiring process could last 2-3 weeks and includes the following steps:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae and cover letter.
- An exercise to be resolved within a week.
- A technical interview and a pair programming session (half day) with our team.
Claranet combines pioneering technologies, practices, and expertise to propel our customers' ambitions. Through a vibrant customer centric culture of collaboration, learning, and opportunity, we nurture a dynamic community of the best technology and service expertise spanning cloud, cybersecurity, networks, and unified communications.
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. We have over 10,000 customers and an outstanding record for delivering high quality solutions, across a wide range of industries. With over 3,000 employees, we are based in offices across Europe, the United States and Brazil.
We’re working on building an ever-improving company based on openness, diversity, collaboration, and empathy as our core values, a company that aims to be inclusive for the diverse group of people we get to work with, and where everyone supports each other and celebrates successes together. We want our people to feel engaged, comfortable, and healthy - and to know that they can belong here, no matter their story or background. If this resonates with you, then come and join us.